RESEARCH SCIENTIST in particle accelerator APPLICATIONS
Euclid TechLabs is a R&D company specializing in an advanced design, technologies and materials for particle accelerator research projects and related applications. It has a significant government contracting component. Euclid is a leading supplier to US DoE National Laboratories, universities, and industry.
Euclid Techlabs is seeking full time Research Scientists and Research Associates to conduct or support particle accelerator (primarily electron linac) related research and projects at the Euclid Research facility located in Bolingbrook, IL. The candidates should have experience working within a dynamic and multidisciplinary team environment and participating in various R&D projects. The candidates are also strongly encouraged to take a leading role in the exploration of new research directions.
- Masters Degree or higher in physics or electrical engineering
- Accelerator related electromagnetic simulation
- Accelerator related beam dynamics simulations
- Accelerator related laboratory work including RF bench tests, high power RF tests, and beam diagnostics
- Accelerator related engineering design and implementation
- Proactive to explore new field and willing to take leading role in new scientific research directions
- Excellent writing and communication skills, team work, and scientific presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective leadership, delegation, teamwork, and negotiation skill
- Experience in high power rf engineering and/or mechanical design
- Ability to support complex laboratory experiments
- Solid publications record
- Mechanical design experience is a plus
Euclid Techlabs LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Euclid provides a competitive salary, benefits package that includes accrued vacation, shared-cost health insurance, retirement program, and paid sick days and holidays. Euclid provides a relocation package that includes reasonable transportation expenses to Illinois, time-off to find suitable living accommodations in the Bolingbrook area.
Please direct your resume or CV to info [at] euclidtechlabs.com.